STRATOPOLIS offers rising talent the opportunity to show their skills to a fascinating audience.
Ready for a new challenge?
Forget about your competitors. Just focus on your customers.
Stratopolis is building since 2010 as a commercial agency sustainable partnerships and a solid reputation in the world of sales and marketing. SMEs with strong ambitions to grow, in need of an extra pair of hand in sales and marketing, those are our customers, and for them we make the difference. We commercialize their products, where, when and how they prefer, both nationally and internationally.
Due to the continuous growth of Stratopolis, we are currently looking for a (f/m):
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Young, entrepreneurial and commercial talent with the necessary guts and international ambition.
- As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for the solid commercialization of the Stratopolis-portfolio of products in Europe and the US.
- You set up a prospection plan for your region, and start working pro-actively accordingly.
- You optimally maintain the direct contact with your customers and respond to the sales opportunities in your region.
- You set up a sales and marketing budget with specific targets, in line with the business objectives of Stratopolis and you take full responsibility to achieve these targets.
- You guarantee optimal customer service and follow up on the orders of your customers.
- You report directly to the Managing Director.
- You are a passionate commercial talent, a dynamic personality, young and entrepreneurial, and looking for a firm challenge.
- A first relevant sales experience is a plus
- You are a born seller, new style. A relationship builder who takes proactive initiatives and works towards targeted results.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and preferably have a good basic knowledge of French. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You arrive in a dazzling, thriving SME with international growth ambitions.
- You will have the opportunity to expand your commercial experience internationally and make the difference.
- You will be rewarded with a market-based salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits, tailored to your experience.